Great price: 10-day Guided Namibia safari experience
Our Low Season Namibia Safari Special offers you the chance to enjoy an affordable safari experience that includes all the best attractions in beautiful Namibia. This 10-Day expert-guided safari takes you to the Namib Desert, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Swakopmund and the Skeleton coast.
When can you go?
1 January – 31 March 2024
Per person sharing @ US$2,970.00 (N$55,750.00)
What is included?
• Private tour guide and vehicle
• 6 Dinners
• 9 Breakfasts
• Himba Village
• Park Fees
• Cheetah Experience on private game reserve
Etosha National Park
Search for desert adapted Elephants
The benefits of Low season in Namibia:
• The parks are quiet and uncrowded
• Rates are more favourable
• January and February are great game viewing months even though it can be raining
• It’s birthing season for the plains game: Zebra, Springbok, Oryx, etc.
• Predators are very active and some great sightings await
• It’s the best time for birding with many migrant species present