Namibia is a world leader when it comes to conservation and here at Nature Travel Namibia we are passionate about the cause. Our unique Conservation safaris and programs offer behind the scenes experiences taking you to some of the leading wildlife conservation reserve sand sanctuaries in the country.
These experiences include small group safaris where conservation plays a key role as well as student programs for larger groups where you can gain insight to the world of Wildlife Veterinary activities.
- 14-Day guided safari:- witness the country’s innovative conservation measures first hand. See some of Namibia’s most characteristic wildlife at the country’s leading conservation reserves.
- Unique 2-week student wildlife Vet program:- Veterinary safari experience with hands-on and behind the scenes wildlife veterinary activities including conservation, research and volunteering.
- 8-Day Bucket list safari:- trekking Rhinos by foot in the dramatic landscape of northwestern Namibia in one of the best private concession areas in the country.
- 14-Day Student Conservation tour:- Opportunity for students, school groups and young explorers to visit Namibia’s major National Parks, Conservation projects and top attractions.
- 15-Day Veterinary student program:- behind the scenes group experience focusing on Namibia’s wildlife, conservation, veterinary care, practical work and research.