Clients making use of charter flights – please note the following packing restrictions apply:
Personal baggage shall be limited to a maximum of 20kg per person (small soft duffel bags including hand luggage) Excess baggage will only be permitted if approved with flight operations prior to the charter.
Please find below some suggestions for packing for your safari.
• Sun hat/bush hat
• Headscarf/bandana – particularly for dusty dry regions
• Golf-shirts and/or T-shirts – preferably with sleeves to protect your shoulders from the sun.
• Long-sleeved cotton shirts
• Shorts Long trousers/slacks
• Track suit
• Socks – thermal options are recommended for the winter months
• Good closed walking shoes (running/tennis shoes are fine)
• Lightweight jersey or fleece in summer
• Light rain gear or jacket for summer months
• Warm jersey or fleece plus anorak or parka in winter
• Additionally, a scarf, gloves and beanies/woollen hats for the cold winter months
Equipment & Other
• Good quality sunglasses, UV protected, preferably polarised
• If you wear contact lenses, we recommend that you bring along a pair of
glasses in case you get irritation from the dust
• Torch or head lamp
• Personal toiletries
• Malaria tablets (if applicable)
• Antihistamine tablets if you suffer from any allergies
• Anti nausea tablets if you suffer from motion sickness
• Moisturising cream and suntan lotion – SPF 30 or higher recommended
• Lip balm
• Insect repellent for body application, e.g. Tabard, Rid, Jungle Juice, etc.
• Basic medical kit (aspirins, plasters, Imodium, antiseptic cream and
antihistamine cream, etc.)
• Tissues/Wet Wipes
• Visas, tickets, passports, money, credit cards, insurance details, etc.
• Camera equipment including spare batteries, chargers, flash cards, memory
For any other enquiries about your upcoming or planned Namibia Safari, get in touch with a specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.